Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Start of Scrapbooking Journey

Mummy Me has been wanting to try Scrapbooking for the longest time but somehow, there was either no time or no opportunity! Finally, I had the chance to do so today, within office hours because it was one of the recreation activity organized by my company.

I just felt so proud with my piece of work! Something that is really done by me only and hee....it looks not bad too! Even XP says that it's swee :p That really motivates me! Hopefully I can keep up with this expensive hobby. Will shop for paper and the relevant tools next week! Yippee....

*Masterpiece 1* - Uploaded on 19 Aug 2011

*Masterpiece 2* - Uploaded on 19 Aug 2011

No comments: