Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Horrible Night!

Everything was fine after dinner except that Mummy Me had the flu bug bugging me :( After reaching home, the only thing that I wanna do is to quickly take my medication and go to bed.

I was wakened by my friend's message at about 12am+ and thereafter, I found myself to be super awake! Probably because the weather is so hot and I just couldn't take it. Hmm the medication kinda work and my nose doesn't feel so wet already.

That being the case, I decided to on the aircon cos I realised that Little Arielle was very grouchy too. I think she must have felt the heat too. But that seems to be the beginning of trouble :( The aircon din managed to settle her down. She was very cranky and we suspected that she had a nightmare because she kept asking for whiteboard cos she wanted to draw something! Faintz....that's like 2am lor!

In the end, I carried her in my arms to pacify her cos she was crying away and was glad that she calmed down after a while. Suddenly, she felt very hot and realised that she got fever out of the blue. Wahhh....quickly fed her her medication and she went to bed. I accompanied her the whole night and did not really sleep soundly.

Woke up this morning and tested her temperature to be 38.9! Ahhhh....quickly pasted the Fever Patch over her forehead and sigh....don't think she can attend her class today! My money going down the drain! So sad....

*Sick little darling in tears :(* - Uploaded on 14 Aug 2011

Anyway....bo pian....health is more important....

No comments: