Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, August 20, 2011

My 7 Years Fan....

I din know that things also have 7 years itch! Apparently my fan of 7 years died on me last weekend. Was quite upset cos this fan accompanied me through my Punggol days as well as my confinement period. And the saddest thing was that I did not managed to take a last pic of it and XP went to throw it away! Faintz!


Anyway, that was terrible cos turning the aircon for the whole night made me sneeze. So when XP said that we would be getting a fan today, I was overjoyed!


We quickly rush to have it exchanged with XP's Shell points at KDK after Little Arielle's review at Dr Sim.


So while XP was settling the redemption, we decided to take some pics around the area :)

*Cute KDK bear* - Uploaded on 21 Aug 2011


*Bear bear with wine* - Uploaded on 21 Aug 2011
*Latest fan models* - Uploaded on 21 Aug 2011


*The antique models :)* - Uploaded on 21 Aug 2011

No comments: