Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Smurfs Tees Are Back!

Thanks to Ah Tan, Mummy Me got to know that Smurfs tees are back in Bossini stores! I am so happy because XP did not allow me to buy when they introduced in March this year because he felt that it's too expensive! After listening to him, I apparently felt so regretted! But it was too late cos all the stores stopped selling it after their promotion period!

After I got to know that they are back, I already went to their website and have decided what I want to buy! Ahhh so exciting! We will wear it to our Smurf movie!!

*Gonna get red top and either red or white bottom for Little Arielle* - Uploaded on 19 Aug 2011

No comments: