Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Teacher's Day Gift!

One of the thing about havings kids is that you have to worry for them what to get for their teachers during Teachers' Day! Mummy Me has been scratching my head for the past few weeks over what to get for them. Apparently I don't have the time nor talent to help Little Arielle with those handmade stuff.

So when I saw that Sticky has created some candies specially for Teachers' Day, I knew that that is what I am gonna get for her teachers :) Wanted to pop by their store last week but din have the chance. Was happy when they still have the candies when I went over this morning!

Got a total of 5 sets - 3 packed in jars and 2 in packets and it cost me $30.10. Was also given a loyalty card and was told that I would get a stamp for every $10 purchased. So I got 3 stamps today :) If I complete the card, I would get 10% discount for all subsequent purchases. Cool!

Will get Little Arielle to write her teachers' names on the sticker before pasting it on the jar/packet :p

*The colourful candies just made you smile :)* - Uploaded on 28 Aug 2011



*Close up pic of the candies* - Uploaded on 28 Aug 2011

No comments: