Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, February 14, 2009

2's a Company, 3's a Crowd!

Since XP mentioned that he din have time to get me a gift cos he has been busi with our new house's reno, he decided to bring me out for dinner as a compensation. Or whatever that is! Best of all, he said that Little Arielle is my present! Alamak, at least at the moment, she is still a nusiance!

He thought of "depositing" Little Arielle at my mama's house but I din agree to it although I very much wanted to. Weekend is the only time that she can take a break and as much as possible, I try to free up those time for her. Is it really tiring to take care of a kid on a full day basis, especially when age is not on her side.

Anyway, since depositing her is not possible and we dun have a maid to look after her, the only solution is to bring her along lor!

XP suggested to eat at T2's Swensons. Hee hee, I was quite happy cos he kinda read my mind. I was also thinking of that leh! But I din wanna tell him!

Just as XP expected, the queue is very very long! He suggested to eat elsewhere cos we probably need to wait at least an hour?? I din want to so we decided to join the queue. Was in the queue at 10pm.

*Check out the group of people behind Little Arielle, all waiting for Swensens* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

Since the queue is so long, decided to bring Little Arielle around first before she starts to wander off on her own. So I took her to the ice-cream counter and saw the nice deco that they have and took a pic!

*The nice deco of Swensens* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

We were there for less than 5 minutes and someone tapped on my shoulder. It was XP, following behind a waitress. Oh, I'm surprised that we got a table that fast!

After the waitress showed us to the table, it was pretty cramp and it's a table for 2! No space to place a baby chair at all. I then realised that it's a lovers' corner cos it's all couples sitting there. Nothing more than 2! So in the end, Little Arielle was placed on XP's lap and mine as we took turns. So I was just commenting that everyone came in a couple and Little Arielle is "extra" and the gal sitting in the next table just laughed off.

*The Valentine Day's menu* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

Hmm, they have got a Valentine's 4 course meal that costs $68+++. Wow, don't think we wanna spend so much on it leh. Though they just give an extra heart-shaped balloon and help us take a pic but we thought that it's not worth the money. So just decided to order the normal ala carte dishes.

*Deep fried mushrooms but still not comparable to Jerry's* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009
*XP happy with his food: Chicken in a Jacket* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*Baked mussels* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

Ordered 2 sides, 1 main course and 2 desserts! Luckily Little Arielle was till pretty obedient, we managed to kinda of eat in peace. And of course, the awaited moment is when the ice-cream was served! She was practically enjoying herself. Hmm, should we bring her along next Valentine?

*Waiting for ice-cream until xianz....* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*Our ice-cream i.e. Banana spilt and Chocolate Crunch has arrived* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*Eat until shiok!* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

No comments: