Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 15, 2009

He Lost His Cool!

I supposed renovating a house is a very stressful matter. I dun feel so much of the impact cos frankly speaking, I am only concerned on the financial aspects. Well, not that I dun bother about the outlook but probably because I knew that XP will take care of this aspect, that's why I'm not freaking my mind over it. I must say that he really put in a lot of efforts for our new nest. So much so that, sometimes I feel that he seems to be the designer. He is very particular about every nitty gritty detail and thus the added stress is on him.

We went over to my designer's office this morning as there seems to be some issues somewhere. XP was discussing with him over it until he suddenly raised his voice and turned hostile. I supposed a frustrated person will get agitated easily. And I think the designer's attitude at that moment needs to be improved as well. All in all, it's a misunderstanding. Luckily, I was there at the discussion, else it will become a wild fire and thank god that one of designer's colleauge is playing with Little Arielle!

*Having fun with highlighters and coloured pens* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

Everyone was stressed so small things can spark a wild fire. Anyway, we went to take a look at furniture at Lorenzo which made XP's mood better cos he spotted 2 pieces of furniture i.e. sofa set and bed frame which he liked it very much. However, the salesman din allow me to take pic. So in the end, only managed to take Little Arielle's pic instead! We will take measurement of our room to see if the bed frame and fit in and will decide if we are gonna buy it. If it's confirmed, we would have settled another major issue for the house!

*Striking a pose on the bed* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*Sitting like a CEO on the reclincing armchair* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

No comments: