Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fighting for Things!

Recently, Little Arielle enjoys fighting things over with XP and I. This evening, it is a classic example! We came back from work and XP was anxious to watch the 7pm drama serial. When we reached my mama's house, Little Arielle was watching her DVD. XP went to switch it off and I can feel the anger in Little Arielle. So, both of them were fighting over the tv. Little Arielle tried to on her DVD player and XP went to switch the channel. She was so mad and upset that she went to complain to her popo.

Anyway, XP somehow managed to coax her.

Her next target is ME! I was using the pc and she also wants to have a share in it. This little kpo will start telling you that she needs to work and so she wants to use the pc!

Alamak, when that time really comes, I think you would tell me that you don't wanna work!

No comments: