Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, February 13, 2009

Time to Say Goodbye

My second auntie is a PR of Japan for many many years. She has been there since 1982 and what I admired her is that she was alone surviving in an unfamiliar country for so many years. If I remembered correctly, she went there to study fashion when she was in her 20s and has been staying there till date. Of course she would be back yearly to celebrate CNY. So today is the last day that she is in Singapore as she would be taking the night flight back to Osaka.

We went to send her off at T3. Little Arielle was very excited as there was vast space for her to run about.

*Managed to get her to stand still. Mama just bought her the pink shoes this morning!* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*So difficult to have her sitting still* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*Guess my auntie's age!* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

*My man and girl! On the way to the carpark after sending my auntie off* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

Well, if the timing is right and we have budget for it, we might consider going to Japan again this Apr. And if possible, we would be putting up at her house just like what we did last Apr!

No comments: