Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Clock for New House!

Hmm, I just realised that for the past 5 years+ stay in Punggol, I din have a wall hanging clock. I wondered how I survived for that past few years without tracking the time. Perhaps that's why I am still young! Cos still living in the past! Hahaha, whoever is reading this post must be cursing and swearing at my crap!

Okie, back to the clock.... XP just loved the clock as shown in the pic.

*New clock for our new house.* - Uploaded on 15 Feb 2009

Well, frankly, I just find it average looking lor. I am sure to like those cute and sweet thing. Therefore, I will give things that looked a little bit decent looking a pass.

But since a home is where the 3 of us is staying, sometimes will have to give the decision right to him. No point quarrelling over small issue!

Big clock also good lah, next time can teach Little Arielle how to read time. Opps, just realised that there are only 3 digits on the clock. Hahahaha!

No comments: