Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates to Reno Works Part 5

Welcome to the reno works update post! Finally, I get to see how my tv console is gonna look like. Prior to this, it was under wraps and I din wanna purposely open it up for photo taking. As such, I waited till date to catch a glimpse of it.

*Well, hole in the centre is obviously for tv hee* - Uploaded on 01 Mar 2009

Other than that, the only visible job done was that they extended the strip laminate right to the end of the wall. Previously, it stopped halfway and left a few cm which looked quite farnie. So XP got the designer to tear down the whole piece and re-do again!

*Hmm, nice mah?* - Uploaded on 01 Mar 2009

No comments: