Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 16, 2009

New Discovery!

I chanced upon one of my ex-poly classmate's blog and discovered this new interesting gadget: Scrapblog!

I super love it cos I actually like to do scrapbook but apparently I don't have that artistic touch. As such, I din wanna spend money on the materials and end up doing a lousy job.

This feature is just right for me. I just need to upload pic and place it at the right place. There are so many beautiful templates for me to choose from.

If I have inspiration that day, I can even design one on my own from scratch.

This is indeed a superb invention and to give praise to this invention, I actually spent a few hours doing up my masterpiece for Little Arielle and my own wedding pic.

Just love it....

No comments: