Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Time!

Eversince I was promoted, I have been working round the clock. I think other than my meals and bedtime, I am literally working. This is not healthy cos I dun have time for Little Arielle. What made it worst is that she would come and irritate/disturb me!

Many a times, I got so irritated that I start screaming off my head. It was so difficult to control and I really couldn't help it. While I want to keep her company, I can't afford to let my work built up.

The building is at such amazing speed that I cannot afford to waste time/relax unnecessarily.

Really feel so tired....

No comments: