Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Updates to Reno Works Part 2

The renovation continued and today, the electrician fixed up the speaker wires as shown in pic 1 and 2. Realised more wires hanging down from the ceiling. What an ugly sight!

*Inclusion of speaker wires (left & right)* - Uploaded on 11 Feb 2009

*More wires, view taken from balcony angle* - Uploaded on 11 Feb 2009

We got the electrician to include another outdoor switch (the one in grey) next to my outdoor light as the powerpoint over here is applicable for my wall light as well as my flood light. Well, this basically means that if I dun on my wall light, my flood light will not work. If it doesn't work, then I buy my floor light for what? But if I need to on my wall light and flood light together, it means high electricity consumption. Luckily, the electrician was able to fix up the switch outside, else we gotta sacrfice either one!


*Fixed up the grey switch next to my wall light so that we can decide if we want the light to be on or not.* - Uploaded on 11 Feb 2009

Looking forward to more updates!

No comments: