Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 16, 2009

Updates to Reno Works Part 4

Dun get bored reading my reno updates okie! It will be gone in no time....

As usual, we went to our new house to check on the progress of the job.

Had a shock when I realised that the cupboards' doors were removed. I remembered that it was already a completed job in my last visit.

*Doorless?* - Uploaded on 19 Feb 2009

Hmm, they also removed my toilet door along my passage way....But all the laminate board and the high gloss laminate is up!

*Oh, where's my door?* - Uploaded on 19 Feb 2009

*Waiting for mirror to be up* - Uploaded on 19 Feb 2009

And, hmmm....my living room ceiling is done up liaoz!


*A hole in the centre for my lights* - Uploaded on 19 Feb 2009

[Afternote: XP called the designer and realised that he has rejected the door hinges and thus, his carperters gotta re-do everything again!]

No comments: