Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ballet for Little Arielle?

Little Arielle did express interest some time ago that she wanted to learn ballet. I din put it to heart cos I remembered someone telling me that they will ultimately walk like ducks hee....

Was at Suntec this evening and saw a group of little girls learning ballet. So she turned to me and said she wanted to learn....

Should I let her learn? My cousin says might cause her front and back to be flat leh....Wat seh....if really true hor then must think twice wor! Front and back is so important to girls/women!

No comments: