Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Hole in My Pocket!

Yes yes....finally, after much headache, I have finally decided on the following flower girl dress for Little Arielle. While it is a lot more expensive, I feel that it is worth it cos it's really nice and Little Arielle can get to wear twice this year and hopefully more 'tasks' for her next year :) And if I happen to have another girl, this dress can be passed down to her hahahaha! Actually, the more I think of it, the more heartpain siaz! Total amount + shipping cost is about $180 :(

Anyway, 2 worries now. No. 1, the dress is too big for her. Tried to measure her and realised that she is SO SLIM! The dress is definitely gonna be big, just that how big. The second worry is that the dress cannot reach Singapore in time. I think it needs about 2 weeks leh. Praying hard that it can arrive just in time for Auntie Jenny's wedding :) Hopefully, my worry is uncalled for! And I think I need to curb my spending for a while. Someone tie my hands, please!

*Nice gathered dress that cost me USD$62.50* - Uploaded on 24 Aug 2010



*Pink hairbun that cost USD9* - Uploaded on 24 Aug 2010

No comments: