Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Buying Cannot Stop!

Jiat lard liaoz....when it start, it just can't stop leh! Made 2 more purchases today! One for this cute story book from Despicable Me ->



Think it's some story book that is the same as what they had in the movie. But I havent watch the movie so I cannot visualise. But still bought it anyway....And another set of top and bottom ->

Nice ballet top and bottom....cost me $16.90!

And the jeans that I bought recently was so BIG!! Just received it today too and gosh....don't know need to wait until when then can wear....

No comments: