Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whole Day of Crying!!

I'm so tired....from Little Arielle's cries! For almost the whole day!!! Don't know what has gotten into her. She simply irritates us! Yes both of us! And after she kena scolding from me and beating from XP, her cries became louder and continuous :(

Just when she was about to stop, she would create her own spark and the crying continue. Ahhh, you say can die or not! And I really got so irritated by her that I feel like driving her out of the house. The cries is just annoying!

Guessed she must have cried until her eyes are so tired that she fell asleep. Thought that everything would be back to normal when she is up but alas....for no apparent reason, she started to cry again.

Luckily, this time round, I did not feel so irritated cos the chores that I need to do are already done. And hengz ah, she managed to come to a complete stop in a while....

Hmm, I have been thinking. Is it because her name has too much water and that caused her to cry every now and then? But thought that she should be following my happy-go-lucky character?

No comments: