Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, August 13, 2010

It Just Caught My Attention!

Since I have accepted Jenny's request to allow Little Arielle to be her flower girl next month, I have been frantically trying to find a white dress for her. Hmm, apparently not much luck. Finally, saw something at one of the 'fair' at Tanjong Pagar MRT station but did not want to commit to it as I wasn't really confident if Little Arielle can fit. If she can't, they do not accept exchange since it is on a 20% discount. Moreover, it is not a dress that is really ideal.

Instead, I saw another one which caught my attention immediately. Without further ado, I just paid $15 and took the dress hee....
*Just like the dress to be so colourful and vibrant!* - Uploaded on 17 Aug 2010

No comments: