Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Barney Space Adventures!

Mummy Me can never understand what is so fanscinating about this purple dino that is driving almost every kid crazy?? In any case, Little Arielle is one of their die-hard fan. With the recent frequent advertisement, Little Arielle can even recite,"Hurry, get your tickets now!"

Yah....so Mummy Me must really hurry lor, else later all the tickets are sold out and I will die leh! Already missed the show 2 years ago and should not repeat the same mistake :)

So I set my mind to book the tickets today. Arrghhh, can tell you hor, even though I am IT-Savvy, meddling the stupid online sistic form can really drive me mad!

First, you have to settle your application within 10mins. Arrgghh, with a time constraint, it is really stressful lor. Apparently, the first application wasn't successful as I have exceeded the time limit. The design of the system was bad because, even though you have exceeded the time limit, you would not know until you completed the last question on the form and clicked on 'complete the purchase'. And the reason for being slow in submitting is because, firstly, I have to ensure that the assigned seating is reasonably okie and that screen took a while to display. Secondly, when deciding on the mode of collection, you have to pay via MasterCard in order not to incur any charges for the collection of the tickets. Tried to do so the first time but in the end, realised that it was not possible as I hold a Maybank Visa card. I need to pay via Maybank card so that I can get to enjoy the 12% discount. So in the end, LL lor....gotta pay 20 cents even though I am collecting the same set of tickets at the same authorised agents. Though the amount is insignificant, I just felt annoyed having to pay for it!

Anyway, bo pian since my little princess wanna watch. Spent a total of $60.20 ($57.20 - Cat 2 price + $3 - booking fee) per ticket. Best of all, kids pay the same price too and sistic really knows how to earn $$ by charging a handling fee of $3 per ticket! What is there to handle leh?? Not just use the system to print out the tickets? Anyway, I was glad that I have finally completed this stupid transaction in about 25 minutes.

I bet Little Arielle will be looking forward to the show, happening on 10 Sep, 4pm at Singapore Expo :)

No comments: