Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, August 16, 2010

Bday 'Cake' from Sweetest Moments

Mummy Me has been cracking my head thinking which bakery to approach for Little Arielle's birthday cake. I wanted something glamourous but at the same time cheap cos it would just be a simple celebration in school. Wanted to email to ask for quotation but always did not find time to do so. I also don't know what am I busy with.


Hee....thanks to my lucky star, Astin! She gave me this suggestion ->

*Cupcakes from Sweetest Moments* - Uploaded on 17 Aug 2010

And I thought it was a great idea! Save all my headache leh! Cheap and good :) Hopefully, XP will agree to a home celebration next year and I can order a 3D big Princess Cake for Little Arielle!

No comments: