Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fireworks for YOG Opening Ceremony 2010

After shopping at Vivo City, Mummy Me suggested to XP to go to Marina Barrage to view the night flying for kites. Just when we are about to reach, we saw a lot of people by the roadside and they seemed to be waiting for something. XP recalled that there was some celebration going on but just did not know what is it. In the end, we drove past Marina Barrage (managed to saw a few beautiful kites with LED lights in the sky) and u-turned back to join the crowd!

So we also kpo and waited there even though I really had no idea what am I waiting for! In the end, decided to call my mom and check cos she can be quite resourceful at times. She told me that there was the opening ceremony for YOG and there was a display of fireworks. But that's already over. Hmm, I was scratching my head! If it's already over, why in the world are all these people still waiting around?? I decided to ask the lady in front of me and she mentioned that there was a display of fireworks earlier and they stayed behind because they wanted to see if there was more. Had wanted to leave cos it has been 20 minutes and nothing has happened. XP told me to wait until 10pm and if nothing happens, we will make a move.

Thank god that we stayed for another 10 minutes and thus, managed to capture this beautiful sight ->


*Uploaded on 14 Aug 2010*

Thereafter, we decided to go back to Marina Barrage cos we saw one of my friend's car driving there. We wanted to go and look for him to say hello. And luckily, we decided to make this move! Cos we managed to see more fireworks (did not managed to capture one of it cos it only lasted for 5 secs) and the last one was spectacular! Even the nearby building had fireworks coming out from them! It was indeed nicer than the ones displayed during National Day hee!

Enjoy....

*Uploaded on 14 Aug 2010*

No comments: