Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, August 16, 2010

Crying Baby....

Hmm, Little Arielle cried when she got off the car this morning as she wanted to follow us to work. Thought that she would stop crying when she got to my mama's house. But when mama told me about it this evening, she said that Little Arielle just couldn't stop and cried for a very long time!

It took her a long while before she was pacificed to stop and my mama was so tired from the coaxing....Alamak, hopefully she would be okie tomorrow. If you did not see any future posts on this topic, it means that I'm saved from this nuisance!

No comments: