Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Familiar Looking Thing...

Mama passed me the craftwork that was done by Little Arielle in school. Guessed that she must have got it back from school this morning. There was this cute little train and some other hardcopy artwork.

Was admiring at the colouring works done by Little Arielle for the little train when I suddenly found the wheels of the train very familiar.

*Those wheels were made by me! Using toilet roll and wrapping it with black paper (idea by Ah Tan)* - Uploaded on 14 Aug 2010

Then suddenly, it struck my mind that those wheels were done by me previously :) Ahhh....now I know where my work has gone to hee!

No comments: