Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Few More Hours To Japan!

It's another few more hours before we would be at the airport. Taking the last few minutes chance to recap what has been packed and hopefully remembered what has been left out.

I'm able to better get things done as Little Arielle is not around. Else, I guessed she would be active as well even though it's almost 12 midnight.

Had sent her to my mother's place in the evening as we had a wedding to attend to. The initial plan is to bring her along but her cough sounds serious and thus we decided not to bring her.

Shall get on with my packing and wait for my Japan blog entries!!

No comments: