Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, April 21, 2008

Looking Forward to 26th Apr

Well, cannot believe that we are going away on another trip this weekend. Just when I have yet to recover from my Japan trip, I have to start packing for my Malaysia trip this weekend. Well, at least the packing is gonna be easier as it is only gonna be a 2 days event and no thick clothing required this time round.

It's gonna be a drive in to Pahang this weekend with another 119 SUVs organised by The New Paper. Wow, such a big convoy and I supposed it's gonna be exciting!

Shall have more updates when the trip is over. Hmm if it is good, we will probably consider joining them again next year!

No comments: