Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Black Bangle

Mama appeared with 2 glass bangles and attempted to wear one of it on Little Arielle's hand. I recalled that I too had one when I was little. But it was broken long time ago as I was active and naughty at that time. I think I remembered that it broke when I fell on the stairs.

Hmm, not sure why the designers had to make it out of glass. Perhaps, it's a nicer material.

In any case, mama was saying that she has kept 2 of them for almost 20 years. She said that she kept these 2 eversince she bought it for me when I was young. Hahaha, probably she has predicted that she would have a granddaughter 20 years down the road. She was quite excited to put it on for Little Arielle. Aiyah this curious one of course is excited too.

Granny tried to ask Little Arielle to show it to her but she refused! So naughty hor! She was happily running around with the bangle on and suddenly she fell. Hengz ah, the bangle din break! Mama was afraid that it would happen again and wanted to remove it from Little Arielle. Aiyo, she din want to have it removed and was fussing around.

Mama had to coax her for a while before she managed to remove the item from her hand. Looks like it's gonna be a white elephant or otherwise have to wait till she's older to understand how to be careful with the bangle!

No comments: