Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, April 3, 2008

Enough or Not?

XP and I have been debating long ago whether to get 900g or 1.8kg for Little Arielle's milk powder. We have been discussing this topic for a while but yet to arrive at a consensus. The milk powder is to be brought for her consumption in Japan. For me, I feel that I want to have a peace of mind when I travel. I would rather bring more than to be in a situation when I realised that I dun have enough. This is very important especially when it comes to food.

Little Arielle would be dependent solely on formula when she is in Japan. I do not want to run the risk of stuffing her with any food in Japan as she has a history of allergy. Remember the egg incident! Although Japan can be very clean and the food is very nice but you never know what a child can be allergic to. This can be very stressful especially when you are not in your own country.

As such, my stand is to buy the 1.8kg formula. In the event she did not finish the whole tin, it can still be brought back to Singapore. However, XP is of the opinion that 900g should be sufficient. We are only there for 2 weeks and he feels that 900g is more than enough! He even considered getting only 400g.

Well, since he is so certain that 900g is gonna be enough for Little Arielle, I have agreed to get only 900g and I have already told him that he would be held responsible if there isn't enough to go around! That's why, it's recorded in the blog!

No comments: