Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally Know How to Suck!

Little Arielle has been very slow when it comes to learning how to suck from a straw. Like any other mummy, I brought her the training mug for her to learn how to do so. I started her on this probably when she was around 6-9 months. However, her attempt has always been a failure.

I din know that she knows how to suck until tonight. I was drinking from a straw for my Pokka Jasmine Green Tea. As usual, this naughty little one also wants to have a taste of it.

Since I was still under the impression that she dun know how to suck, I dun mind to let her "bite" on the straw to have a feel of it. Next moment, I was shocked when I saw water going into her mouth! Oh! She knows how to suck!! I was so excited and told XP about it.

Alamak, guessed what is his reaction! "Oh she already knows how to such when I gave her milo that day (last weekend)!" Idiot! Din tell me earlier!!

Nevermind, at least I know that she can do it now! Yipee!!

No comments: