Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Child's Reaction

Was late in picking Little Arielle up as we went to visit granny at the hospital this evening. She was hospitalised as she had a fall last Monday. Luckily, everything is fine and her condition is improving. We are hoping that she can be discharged asap.

Was at my mama house at about 8.15pm. Mama was telling me that Little Arielle knows the usual time that we would reach her place. If we are late, she would start whining. Hmm so clever one meh??

Next, she was telling me that she refused to sit in other people's car. Mama went out yesterday and today and 2 different relatives sent her back. Little Arielle cried the moment she was being carried into their car. Huh, so clever meh? Can recognise XP's car liaoz??

When we were home, XP was talking to me and he suddenly mentioned the word "ang moh" and the next moment, I heard Little Arielle repeating after him! Alamak, that was fast!

No comments: