Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Touched!

As I was doing the slideshow for Little Arielle's photos, I took the chance to include those which was taken when she was younger. Was very touched when I went through her photos and the video clips that I took for her when she was still a few months old. Couldn't believe that she has grown so much over the past few months.

Was kinda of amazed with myself for having a kid and that the kid has grown this big. Beginning to really appreciate what it feels like to be a mother. Someone who painstakingly takes care of their children without any complaints and the love and care showered on them is priceless!

Really regretted not taking more pic and video clips! Mummies to be and current mummies out there! Better do it to avoid regrets like me! I'm gonna do it on a larger scale if I do have a second one!

No comments: