Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sticky Moment

Was trying to do my own things after we got home and XP slept in early as he had a late night the previous day. As usual, Little Arielle is still active and did not display as signs of sleepyness.

Thought that she would be on her own watching her favourite DVD ~ Miffy, but I was wrong. She started climbing down the bed and coming to me. She would grab hold of my hand, asked me to stand up and hinting that I should accompany her and play with her. I was mean to shook off her hand and ask her to sit down, watch her Miffy and I would be done in a moment.

Apparently, she is not interested to wait for me and she started going to her Daddy and hopefully that she would not be ignored there. Well, of course she did not manage to get Daddy's attention despite numerous attempts of waking him up.

That made me realised that as they grow up, they want companionship. They are not satisfied with just watching DVD on their own.

On this note, I will try to spend more time with her!

No comments: