Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, April 4, 2008

My Feverish Baby!

Was carrying Little Arielle up from the bed as we are heading to mama's house to "deposit" her there. Hmm realised that she feels warmer than usual. Asked XP to feel her and he agrees to me!

Die liaoz lah, she seems to be a little feverish leh! Of all the times, it had to be today! Alamak why is she so prone to sickness recently? Yesterday it's "shitting" day and today is fever day??

If she is not better later on in the day, I think we would have to bring her to the PD later. Cannot afford to take the risk at this point in time! Crossing my fingers!

No comments: