Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, April 4, 2008

Arrival of Little Arielle's Items!

Finally, I managed to collect Little Arielle's items which I have purchased on 10 Mar. So how come only managed to collect today when the purchase was made almost a month ago. This is because I have joined the online BP (Bulk Purchase) which can help to save $$ and at the same time get pretty items! But the con is that you would have to take the risk to wait. At times, if supplier were to delay the shipment, you will not be able to get your items in time. Especially if you need it by a certain date! Which is in my case!

Was worried over the past few days about not being able to receive the items in time. This is because I also need to cater time to wash the items and to dry it. The weather these few days is so unpredictable! At last, I have received it and it puts my mind at ease. This damage caused me $142.98! Hee hee, nevermind lah! As long as it looks nice on my girl!

All would be put to wash tomorrow!!

No comments: