Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, September 10, 2010

The Barney Experience @ Expo

Today is the day for the Barney show and Little Arielle was quite excited as she kept telling us last night that we are going to see Barney today! Since the show is in the afternoon, I made her take her afternoon nap earlier so that she would not be cranky during the show.



Just when she was already lying on the bed, she suddenly ran to me and asked me to help her with her mucus. I thought it was a one-off thingy but realised that the drip was quite bad. I was worried that she is too sick to go for the show later. So I quickly gave her medication, did whatever I can and hoped that she can fall asleep. Thank god, my request was heard and she managed to sleep for 2 hours.



Got a bit cranky when she woke up but she was soon over the moon when we told her that we are going to the Barney Show!



It was very crowded at the Expo. There were a lot of parents with their little kids waiting to enter. We quickly went in and Little Arielle fell in love with the spinning torch. XP agreed to let her purchase it :)

Shortly after the purchase, the show started. Little Arielle was very excited and started screaming! Best of all, she din want to sit on her seat but rather stand on it to dance. Aiyo, really buay tahan her leh! But I was glad that she really enjoyed herself and love the show so much. It was indeed money well-spent....expect for XP and me. For him, I guessed he felt bored. For me, half of the time, my hands need to be the railing so that Little Arielle won't fall off the chair with her dance!

Hee....after the show, we had a nice dinner at the claypot stall in Bedok. Havent been there for a while and really missed the food.

After the sumptuous meal, we went back and Little Arielle was soon in slumberland :)

No comments: