Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pro Photo Shoot

XP and I specially took leave today for Little Arielle's portfolio shoot. It started raining early in the morning and we made an effort to go out earlier to avoid any unexpected jams. We reached around 10.30am and the earlier model has not completed her shoot yet. I think we waited around half an hour before it was our turn. The little girl's pic was so beautiful that I was worried that Little Arielle's one would not turn out nice.

When it was Little Arielle's turn, I was told to showcase all the clothes for her. Thought that the shoot would be for a few sets of clothes but later realised that only 1 set is required. Arrgghhh, spent extra again liaoz lor! The reason to bring so many sets is because Paul wants to see what looks nice on Little Arielle. We tried the first set and he wasn't satisfied. So tried the second set and she was ready to go.

This is what I call pro photo shoot! Paul actually made an effort to coax Little Arielle. I could hear her laughter clearly and that set my heart at ease. Initially, I was still worried that she would be stiff.

The pic turned out quite well. Even though the little girl in front of her looked even better. But nevermind, she will still be my sweetiepie!

*Taken by Mummy Me when we got home! Hair was straighten and with make-up on* - Uploaded on 09 Sep 2010
*Hee, looked so demure hor hee* - Uploaded on 09 Sep 2010

No comments: