Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yeah....Managed to Xchange

Tried to do an exchange of the BloomB dress at the Tampines outlet few days back but their designs were so limited. In the end, I decided to get back the previous pink dress that I like and asked the staff to check for its availability at the Vivo City outlet.

Even though they did not have a new piece, at least still got the last piece. So I requested to reserve it for me and I will exchange it today. So happy that I finally got my hands on it :) It's still fated aferall!

*Nice pink dress with organza* - Uploaded on 04 Oct 2010



*The back has a nice flower ribbon* - Uploaded on 04 Oct 2010

No comments: