Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cupcake Order

Lazy Mummy Me has finally placed the cupcake order for Little Arielle's birthday. It was a task that I was supposed to do last week but come to think again, it's good to be slow too cos they just had a promotion, where I would get $2 off if I self-collect my cupcakes!

Yeah!! Save $2 hahaha....typical auntie hor!

Next is to probably order a small cake that we can cut with my family on her bday night :) and probably a jelly cake for her school's celebration too :) since Feli Jie-jie says it's pitiful for a kid to celebrate birthday without blowing the candles :)

P.S: Aiyah the cupcakes need to order 2 boxes to enjoy the discount :(

No comments: