Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Get Out!

That's the exact words that XP used on Little Arielle!

The storeroom is already very hot and she just wants to squeeze in with us. Worst of all, she dropped my watch and that really made me mad!

Sensing that I was frustrated, XP yelled at Little Arielle and sent her out of the storeroom. She ran to the living room to cry.

After a while, XP asked me to check what is she doing. I asked her to come over and she din want to. XP walked over and wanted to carry her but she ran away cos she thought that he is going to beat her.

In the end, she was happily carried in her daddy's arms :) Naughty gal!

No comments: