Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shiok Shopping Spree!

Perhaps I should say thanks to Paul, for kinda of 'rejecting' the sets of clothes that I brought for Little Arielle. Although he did not reject all, I just suddenly felt that the sets of clothes really suck(arrgghh, I'm doubting my coordination techniques!). Furthermore, the sets of clothes that the other mummies showcased seemed to be so much nicer! Since it's for Little Arielle's portfolio pic, I decided that I should really get something nice for her. Hmm....at such times, physical stores were definitely more appealing!

So we went shopping this evening at Vivo City as I knew they have part of a level that sells lots of kids' clothings! Boy, I did not regret going and was super satisfied with my loot! What was more shiok was that I had a 30% discount voucher for Pumpkin Patch and I was happily grabbing the clothes there!

Din realise that my little darling looked so beautiful! So I bought stuff from Mothercare, Giordano Kids and Pumpkin Patch! Cost me almost $200 for all the loot. Told myself that I would need to work to sustain this high maintenance gal....But I'm sure she would look great during the day of shoot and that made every spending worth it :)


*The Gio set - 2 polo tees cos I wanted blue and Little Arielle wanted yellow so I bought both! 1 pink cap and 1 shorts* - Uploaded on 07 Sep 2010
*The free towel that came along with my purchase cos it exceeded $80* - Uploaded on 07 Sep 2010
*The Mothercare set which includes 3 tops* - Uploaded on 07 Sep 2010
*Last but not least, the Pumpkin Patch set which includes 2 tops and 1 pair of jeans!* - Uploaded on 07 Sep 2010

No comments: