Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Surprise Part 3

Mummy Me was cracking my head trying to think where to get Disney Princesses balloons for Little Arielle. Hee....must be thinking that I am full of pattern hor :) Just want to make her feel really happy on her birthday! And I knew that the balloons will definitely do the trick!

Tried to get it online but they require purchases above $xx before they will deliver FOC. I wasn't able to get that quantity and I din want to go so far just to get a few balloons. In the end, I asked mama to help me check around Tampines shopping malls and I also posted my query in FB.

FB is indeed powerful! Got a reply from Wendy Tan asking me to check out the Mickey store at Tampines 1. Wanted to go yesterday but was held up with work. In the end, I took the chance to check it out at the store this evening while waiting for my turn at SingTel.

Yes! They really have it! Our eyes just set on this ->

*5 in 1 - cost $35* - Uploaded on 03 Oct 2010
*Isn't it beautiful?* - Uploaded on 03 Oct 2010

Even though it was a bit pricey, we just couldn't like other designs. So XP would be getting this as her birthday gift. The lady said that helium would be provided FOC. I just need to bring the balloons and the receipt on the day that I needed this service.

Oh mine, everything just falls in place nicely! How wonderful :)

No comments: