Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy Coordination Day

Since I did not receive any email from the agar agar cake seller, I decided to sms the person instead. His reply was rather prompt and we initially agreed on the delivery between 10am to 10.15am.

I have placed order for the Little Mermaid design and it cost $45 (including delivery). Just when I though that I have done all that is required, I received a call from Mrs Chan. She explained that they were unable to accede to my request of celebrating Little Arielle at my preferred timing of 10.30am as they have a fixed schedule to follow. The only time slot available is 9.15am where the kids will have their refreshments.

Oh no....now need to check if Sweetest Moments can allow me to collect my cupcakes earlier and if the agar agar cake can be delivered before 9am.

Sweetest Moments told me that they can allow me to collect 9am which I don't think I can rush back to school in 15 mins. Asked if I could arrange to collect at 8.45am and the staff asked me to call back on Mon to check. Arrgghh why can't they be more customer centric? It's just another 15 mins earlier!

For the cake wise, the person can't deliver before 9am on the actual day and suggested to deliver a day earlier. Well, no choice lor....

Hope that Sweetest Moments can allow me to collect at 8.45am....

No comments: