Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Hate Craft Work!

The thing that I am afraid when it comes to Little Arielle's school holiday is nothing but the craft work that I would be required to do. That's because my art sucks and it therefore would take a long time for me to do and of course, most of the time, the task is pushed to XP. Although it says to do together with the kids as a form of bonding session, I still feel that Little Arielle is more of a hindrance than of help....

Just when I thought that I can leave everything to XP, he suddenly din want to do because he said that there isn't any coloured paper and it would not be nice if we were to use other paper to substitute! Rubbish lor! Are artists supposed to have weird requirements?

*XP was helping initially....* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2010

So in the end, instead of him helping, I did it myself!

*Little Arielle helping to dry the milk carton* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2010

*The raw work. Made up of boxes and toilet roll* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2010

After 3 hours of hardwork, I finally completed the impossible task!

*Little Arielle kept me company till 11.59am!* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2010
*Close up of the completed work :)* - Uploaded on 15 Sep 2010

No comments: