Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Tia Tia Kei"

We specially went to Vivo straight after Little Arielle's class so that I can get her flower girl dress for Jenny's wedding tomorrow. Yes....it's very last minute cos the dress from US is not here and I don't even know if it is going to arrive today. So, in order not to take the risk, I had to buy another one for her.

So we went to Bloom B and spent almost 45 mins to 1 hr just deciding between 2 dresses. 1 was a pure white dress but simple design. The other is a half white and half pink dress which is very sweet. On one hand, I wanted her to wear the pure white dress cos it resemble more of flower girl dress compared to the other. In addition, Jenny would prefer it to be white too. But on the other hand, the pink one is really so much nicer than the white. Anyway, Little Arielle wanted the white dress over the pink one. That really caught me by surprise. So, I just had to buy that. Even though it's a bit dirty on one side of it. But it is not visible. I also added in a tiara handband for her. Both items cost me over $80! Heart pain siaz....

No comments: