Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Faintz....

Guessed what! The US flower girl arrived today at 5pm+! Arrgghh win liaoz lor! Why din it arrive earlier! Then I don't have to waste my $80+ for that Bloom B dress! No use crying over spilt milk....I shall go and exchange for the pink one that I wanted! Yeah!!

So let's talk about the US flower girl dress! Wow, it's really a beauty! So sweet looking until I din regret buying it for Little Arielle! The size just fits nicely! Luckily I choose a size down, else it might be too big for her. But the downside is that she can probably wear a few times only, unless she remains slim and slender :)

Hee....she will be the other centre of attraction tomorrow! I hope :)

No comments: