Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5am+

What would one be doing at that time? The logical answer is sleep right? Apparently for the case for XP and me!!

First, XP was asked by Little Arielle to make her milk milk for her. Usually after drinking, she would go back to sleep. Suddenly I heard XP shouting,"Oh shit!" Immediately I woke up to check out what's going on.

Alamak, she "merlioned" leh! For no apparent reason, she just did that! Quickly carried her up and brought her to the bathroom. XP actually asked me to just wipe off her puke which I suggested to have it washed instead, else the smell would be unbearable. So we threw all affected items into the washing machine and while it's washing, we washed up Little Arielle.

So, after everything was in order, it's time to go to work! No more sleep for me :(

Told mama about this when I sent her to her place and asked her to keep a close tab on her. When I brought her back at night, she was perfectly fine. XP suspected that she might have burp and the puke followed after it. Hope that this is really the case!

No comments: