Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Give Up!

Continued teaching Little Arielle how to recognise shapes and I found myself vomitting blood! She had no problem with star and circle but just couldn't remember square, rectangle, oval and triangle.

I taught her once, tried to go back to the same shape in a few seconds and she totally forgot what that shape is!

Really feel like slapping her! Taught until I got so fed up that I gave up.

In the end, XP took over and it took a while for her to get everything into her mind. I dun know if it is XP who is more patient or she felt more stressed being taught by XP.

Anyway, she still couldn't remember the triangle shape very well. I guessed we gotta spend more time teaching her every night!

No comments: