Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Pair of Crocs!

Mummy Me just couldn't resist placing order for this pair of crocs! Just collected from the BP seller at Pasir Ris!

*Little Arielle's Dora Flower crocs - Size 6/7* - Uploaded on 28 Jan 2009

In fact, this is the one that I have been eyeing for. Din managed to get it for the past few BPs cos it's either too x, meet-up place is too off or it's simply no available size for Little Arielle. Tried to get it during one of the crocs sale but they din have this pair on sale.

Finally, I got it! Cost me $38 which is so much cheaper compared to the retail price of $40-$50. Best of all, it's authentic! At least, to me, I dun feel that it looks fake lah! Hmm, I wonder when can she start to wear. It's a little bit big for her at the moment. But big is always better than small. Just that you gotta be patient and wait for her feet to grow!


*Huh, is this really my shoes?* - Uploaded on 28 Jan 2009

No comments: