Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mummy ME is Sick!

It has been a good old 1 year since I was last sick. I should thank my blessings! Had not been well since Monday where it started out with my throat feeling dry and sore. It developed into flu and slight fever. The flu bug is indeed deadly. Had been with me for the past few days and yet I had not recover from it yet. Probably because I was still working and just took the flu panadol instead of visiting a doc. Basically too busy to fall sick and see doc!

Since I din manage to rest during the day, I can only force myself to sleep early at night. That means sleeping at around 9pm+. As such, I din have much interaction with Little Arielle these days. XP would tell her that I am sick.

The sweet thing that she did is to ensure that I take my medicine before I go to bed. She would ask me to take medicine and she wants to personally put it in my hand. Aiyo, that's the good thing about sweet little girls. They always have their parents' heart!

Crossing my fingers that I would be well and up soon!

No comments: